Strategic Change Agent Driving Operational Transformation through Sustainable Solutions
With over 35 years of corporate leadership and 13 years of business advisory experience, Chuck has helped C-Suite individuals and teams change and overcome difficult challenges. He has had the privilege of advising executives largely in small, family-owned Pennsylvania organizations to solve strategic, operational, transformational, and organizational challenges. He left Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. in 2007 after more than 35 years in both business and information technology (IT) leadership and currently is the Managing Principal and Founder of Solution Enterprises, LLC.
Chuck greatest value to a company’s leadership is in the areas of IT, process management, and organizational change. In numerous engagements over the past decade, he has built methodologies that utilize proven concepts from large industrial organizations and adapted them to the complex but reduced scale challenges of smaller companies. He has successfully implemented these methodologies as a trusted advisor across several industries including information services, manufacturing, not-for-profit, health care, and pharmaceuticals.
- United States
- Livin the Dream Foundation, Inc.
- Northeast Tier Ben Franklin Technology Center
- Manufacturers’ Resource Center
- Society for Information Management (SIM)
- Lifetime member of the Institute of Industrial and System Engineers
- M.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering, Lehigh University
- B.S. Administration and Management Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Past President and Co-Founder of the Lehigh Valley Futures Forum