Henry Stueber has a demonstrated track record of achievements in developing, implementing, and managing sound business practices and strategies. His diverse background includes expertise in companies ranging in size from $150M to $2.5B in the Aerospace, Energy, Industrial and Semiconductor markets both domestically and internationally. Mr. Stueber is a strong leader with comprehensive global business expertise in advancing company growth, shaping competitive products, and building world-class teams, committed to building organizations focused on teamwork, and business transformation.
Mr. Stueber was named to the Office of the President, Greene, Tweed & Co., LLC, (private company), With responsibility for strategic planning, and execution, that provided innovative growth and unprecedented profitability, resulted in 4X Value Creation. Henry was selected to be a member to the Board, working with the family ownership on strategic direction and long-term objectives.
Before joining Greene, Tweed, Mr. Stueber held various executive positions at GE, turning around $150M to $600M acquisitions to re-inventing a mature $2.5B Steam Turbine and Generator business. In addition, Henry held positions in M&A, Systems Engineering, Design Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and is a certified Master Black Belt.
Henry began his career as a U.S. Navy Officer, retiring after 28 years and achieving the rank of Captain.
- Board member, JJ White, Inc
- Board Advisor, NAVSTA Newport Environmental Restoration
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Executive leader that won 3 – 2020 National Association of Manufacturers (NAM):
- STEP Ahead award winner for Women Engineers in Manufacturing, submission of 6 nominees for recognition, 1 selected as an Emerging Leader to be recognized in Washington, DC
- Awarded 2 Manufacturing Leadership awards for Factory Automation (AI) program and Scrap Improvement
- 2020 selected to be Board of Director member, NAM
- Volunteer ‘Heroes Make America,’ NAM Military training and recruitment initiative.
- S. & International Patents (2); ASME Technical Paper (1); Industry Trade Articles (2)
- US Navy Captain Navy Commendations Medals (2); Navy Achievement Medals (2)
- MBA, Multi-National – Xavier University
- BS, Engineering – Marquette University