Thomas W. Masoero, CPA, CVA has over thirty-eight years of diversified public accounting experience. Licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Tom has experience in real estate, construction, financial services, franchising, manufacturing, health care, and various other service areas. He has been involved in the startup of many tax-driven syndications, and worked on SEC engagements in various capacities. In addition, he has prepared corporate, partnership, and personal tax returns and provides tax planning services for many clients. This background provides him not only with solid accounting credentials, but with a tax and business sense which is very much needed in dealing with privately held companies. Using his CVA, he prepares business valuations of closely-held companies.
Tom is currently active in the South Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the Construction Financial Management Association, Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. and various local charitable organizations. He is a former president of the Evesham Township Jaycees.
He enjoys traveling to spend time with his children who are up and down the East coast.
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- South Jersey Chamber of Commerce – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Drexel – Bachelor of Science in Accounting