Multi-Award Winning C-Level and Board Executive Focused on Business Growth, Organizational Transformation and Strategic Growth
Angelo Valletta is a passionate business executive that brings a proactive strategic approach that values our greatest asset people, to create revenue, reduce costs and build relationships. Angelo’s personal mission is to bring his Seven R’s of leadership [Respect, Resolve, Responsibility,Readiness, Right-Thing, Recreation and Relationships (Family, Friends and God)] to every business and personal interaction.
Summary of Selected Achievements
- Introduced a regional focused business venture for a Global 200 firm that has grown from a start-up business unit into a multimillion dollar division that is primed to triple in size over the next 24 months.
- Strategically led and aligned a team of financial services sales executives that quadrupled a financial services business unit profits/revenue within thirty-six months during the worst economic environment since the Great Depression.
- Directed the consolidation efforts at a global Financial Services Company that resulted in a 50% decrease in yearly expenses from $50 million to $25 million dollars.
- Facilitated merger and due-diligence efforts for over twentybusiness acquisitions.
- Introduced a service product that was first to market that garnished a competitive advantage, while generating new revenue opportunities by expediting client funds availability from 48 hours to 24 hours through process and systems optimization efforts.
- By the directive of a Bank’s Board of Directors – led a group of seasoned professionals to deliver transformational Mobile Technologies over a 90-Day period.
- Financial Services
- Non-Profits IT
- Regional President
- Public Speaker
- Functional/Organizational Leader
- EagleOne Federal Credit Union – Supervisory Board (Present)
- Eastern PA Red Cross / (2015-Present)
- Red Cross Eastern PA Council (Chair) / (2014-Present)
- Louis A. Valletta Endowment (Chair) / (2010-Present)
- Bancroft Strategic Board / (2014-2015)
- Hopeworks N’ Camden / (2011-2014)
- 2016 – Red Cross of Eastern PA – Anita Lockwood Leadership Award Winner
- 2013 – Temple University Alumni Diamond Excellence Award Recipient
- 2012 – Bank Systems and Technology Elite 8 Honoree
- 2011 – Smart CXO Magazine Top 10 Recipient
- 2010 – Computerworld Premier 100 Elite IT Leader Award Winner
- 2009 – CIO of the Week by TechTarget/SearchCIO.com
- Philadelphia University – MBA
- Temple University – BBA / MIS
- Rutgers University – Project Management