Strategic Advisor to Growth Companies
Candida Seasock is an innovative business advisor who focuses on serving mid-size companies. She specializes in enabling client growth, both through internal executive teams and through external advisory boards.
As a Confidential Business Advisor serving mid-size companies, she specializes in enabling client’s strategic growth by concentrating on company vision, culture, operations, and sales. She presently serves on several compensated Advisory Boards and Manufacturing Board of Directors.
Candida’s approach is based on strategic marketing, operations, human capital, and finance. She has successfully assisted management teams ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to emerging growth companies, but she is best known for her ability to build high-value market recognition for mid-size companies.
Candida understands how to quickly generate business opportunities, identify revenue streams, and develop marketing cycles. Everything she does is based on sound management and personal ethics.
Prior to 2004, Candida held positions as Partner, CIO, VP of Sales and CFO in organizations such as Deloitte, CoreStates First Union, Grant Thornton International and Unisys, as well as several mid-size companies in industries ranging from Financial Institution, Supply chain, Technology and Manufacturing.
- Supply Chain
- A wide range of private companies that serve the Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Financial and Technology sectors
- ELAB (2004 –Chair) Society for Information Management (since 1991)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Health System (Virtual Health): (2001 – 2018)
- Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (2002-2014)
- HopeWorks (Camden) (2009-2014)
- Rutgers University – Camden Advisory Board (1990 -2005)
- Founder and Chair of Executive Leaders for Advisory Boards (ELAB)
- Co-Founder and Chair for Women Chief Executive (WCXO)
- Alice Paul Institute Equality Award – 2014
- Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group Networking for Life Award
- SIM 2016 – Lifetime award for Leadership and Innovation
- NWCT: Network of Women in Computer Technology (1982 – 2004): Founding Member – Honorary Award
- Rutgers University, BS (Accounting and Technology)