Chuck has extensive experience in commercial and investment banking, venture capital and marketing. His diverse industry expertise includes sophisticated credit and investment products that have resulted in the financing and funding of a wide range of business types and industries in domestic and international markets.
Chuck has worked with leading financial services organizations such as Allied Irish Banks, plc where he led the Mid-Atlantic states markets as part of its multi-national corporate banking practice. He was a Senior Vice President and Private Banker for Wells Fargo’s Private Bank. Over his career, Chuck has been a Chief Financial Officer for a large non-profit, Chief Lending Officer for a community bank, and a Director of Marketing for a ultra-high net worth national financial planning firm.
Chuck has BBA and MBA degrees from Temple University. He is a graduate of the Wharton School’s Advanced Management Program, and the Emerging Leaders Development Program at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
- Board Member, Irish American Business Chamber & Network
- Finance Committee Member, Catholic Social Services, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Advisory Board Member, Wick Capital Partners
- Prior Board Member and Finance Committee Chair, The Salvation Army Advisory Board of Greater Philadelphia
- Prior Member, Board of Trustees, Immaculata University
- Prior Member and Board Chair, The National Advisory Board for the Church Management Institute, School of Business, Villanova University
- Prior Member, Board of Trustees, St. Charles Seminary, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Prior, Audit and Budget Committee, The Union League of Philadelphia
- Prior Member and Chair, Investment Committee, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Prior Member and Vice Chair, Lay Employees Retirement Plan, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Former FINRA, Series 7 and 66 securities licenses
- National Producer Life and Fixed Annuity License holder