Strategic Advisor to Growth Companies
Mr. Tait has more than 30 years of senior executive experience in predictably and profitably, organically and inorganically growing businesses focused on innovative software products and services in turn-around and high-growth situations with a focus on the education and government markets.
He has the industry knowledge, agility and capacity to keep pace with the growth and increasing complexity of the education landscape that enables the development of new technology solutions to support the educators and leaders on the front line of education.
Frank has a long track record of successfully navigating new business opportunities while improving the rate of return from sales, marketing and R&D investments. Frank is skilled in the identification and understanding of market problems as well as the complex business strategies of mergers and acquisitions.
Frank is an Industry Advisor to Warburg Pincus for the Education Market. Prior to 2019, Frank was SVP Business Development for Frontline Education, SVP Global Marketing and Strategy for SCT (Now Ellucian), SVP Sales and Marketing for DecisionOne, President of MAXIMUS Justice Solutions, and SVP of Sales for Schoolwires (now part of BlackBoard).
- United States
- North America
- OTUS Advisory Board (2020-Present)
- Visual Plan Advisory Board (2020-Present)
- Arc Alpha LP Advisory Board (2020-Present)
- World Challenge Club Advisory Board (2019-Present)
- Employee Cycle Advisory Board (2018-Present)
- Collaborative Action Technology (Secretary) (2001-2003)
- Revere’s Riders (Secretary) (2018-Present)
- LPRGC (Treasurer) (2013-Present)
- LPRGC Youth (Secretary/Treasurer) (2019- Present)
- Valley Forge Educational Services (Chair) (2001-2015)
- Wayne Presbyterian Church (President) (2015-2018)
- Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia (2005-2007)
- Temple University College of Science and Technology Alumni Board (Chair) (2003-2008)
- The Vanguard School (Chair) (1997-2005)
- PACT Technology Company of the Year (2018)
- PACT Investment Deal of the Year (2017)
- ITSMA Services Marketing Award (2003)
- Temple University, College of Science and Technology, Certificate of Honor (2003)