For three decades Michael Dubin has provided executive leadership that optimizes processes, enhances revenue and profit, improves compliance, and transforms culture. Strategic, judicious, and analytical, his expertise and experience span private and public companies across diverse industries, including financial services, manufacturing, distribution, business services, banking, technology, real estate, and retail. He is a senior-level executive with management experience in navigating complex financial, strategic, operational, M&A, and market challenges and driving positive change. He spearheads analyses and strategies that contribute to organizational growth, optimization, profitability and compliance. He is an inclusive, culturally competent leader skilled in gaining internal and external stakeholder buy-in and facilitating innovative solutions. He is an articulate communicator and strategist adept at influencing people, culture, and outcomes.
Leveraging a combination of leadership skills, operations experience, and financial acumen, Michael has facilitated the development and implementation of creative solutions to complex, long-standing Issues. His ability to gain the buy-in of all stakeholders has been instrumental in driving substantive, unprecedented results. As managing partner, board member, and chair of risk management and audit committees, he has contributed thought leadership that focuses organizations on what matters, and shapes and translates vision into actionable strategies that yield success.
- Board of Directors & Chair of Risk Management Committee | Applied Bank
- Board of Directors & Chair of Audit Committee | Ecosave, Inc.
- Board of Directors | Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Former Board of Directors | RSM
- Former Board of Directors | Wharton School of Business Alumni
Education, professional License and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, concentrations in Accounting & Finance | Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- CPA, State of Pennsylvania
- Guest Lecturer, Temple University, Wharton School of Business, University of Scranton, Lehigh University
- Expert Witness/Consultant, FDIC & RTC
Awards and accolades (RSM):
- Recipient of National Achievement Award for excellence among 5,000 employees and partners.
- Finalist, National Integrity Award.
- Winner, multiple financial performance awards in recognition of business unit’s financial performance.