Strategy and business development consulting to enable growth for the middle market.
After initially serving in the British Royal Air Force, Nick has enjoyed a successful career across a wide spectrum of the Technology sector. He is a proven CEO in private equity and founder owned companies and has extensive, global multi-functional leadership experience in a publicly traded corporation.
His roles have included P&L management, corporate strategy, consultancy, sales and marketing, and portfolio management. He has also led global organizations, working throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, North and South America. He now provides strategic and business development consulting to middle-market companies in the software, IT services and BPO sectors.
This experience, allied with his personable style, versatility, and lifelong learning, has enabled him to enter the entertainment industry, where he is an author, screen writer, director, and producer.
- Strategic Planning: rigorous analysis, long term vision, clear, cogent, actionable plans.
- Business Development / Go To Market
- Sales & Marketing Team building: assembling, mobilizing and coaching high performance, successful teams;
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Portfolio expansion / diversification: disciplined development of new products and services.
- International expansion: knowledgeable of market dynamics and employee expectations in all major global markets.
- Channel development: Establishing partner eco-systems with leading software and system integration providers.
- Fund raising / exits: driving fund raising and successful M&A & P/E exit transactions.
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners of South-Eastern Pennsylvania – 2016- Current
- The Open University Business School Alumni Council – 2018 – Present