Puzzle Master in Applying Technology to Business and Strategy
Mr. Weinstein is a board level executive who takes both the helicopter view of business goals and the supporting role of Information Technology, particularly, cybersecurity. Has advised many companies on growing their SaaS businesses including pricing structures, product road map, development strategies, security, and customer experience. Expansive experience in linking technology to overall business strategy, operations, and people. Sees the total picture across all corporate functions and the interdependency of operations, finance, technology, marketing, sales and how to harmonize their contribution to a goal.
With his leadership, Mr. Weinstein guides teams, across disciplines and borders, to create breakthrough solutions to seemingly impossible to solve or intractable problems. He is the ultimate puzzle master who takes apart a problem and puts the parts together to solve it efficiently and cleanly with nothing wasted or left over. Mr. Weinstein is a strategic planner with a deep history of engineering solutions to complex technology and operational issues that are obstacles to growth and efficiency. He has an Engineer’s sense of ethics and fairness and seeks neither advantage nor credit over others. Works to one standard: “right” and be “right” for customers, the company, and shareholders.
Mr. Weinstein career has included COO & CTO, PeopleMetrics; Strategy/IT Consultant-Global Infrastructure, Primavera Systems; CTO, sevenEcho; CIO, Patron Solutions dba New Era Tickets, A Comcast Spectacor Company; President/CTO, Myxa Corporation; President, Founder, Datacomp Systems, Inc.
- United States
- Prelude Solutions – 2021-Present
- Near-Miss Management – 2017-Present
- Executive Leaders for Advisory Boards – 2019-Present, Treasurer 2019-Present
- Delaware Valley Tesla Owners Club – 2019-Present, VP & Secretary, 2019-Present
- Society for Information Management, Philadelphia Chapter Board – 2016-2021, Treasurer – 7/2017-6/30/2021
- Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group, Board of Directors – 2010-2012, Vice Chair – 2011, Chair, Web & Technology Committee – 2005-2014, Co-Chair Technology Subgroup – 2005-2011
- English Ceramics Study Group of Philadelphia – 2012-present
- Wedgwood Society of New York – 1990-2010
- Cinekyd Enterprises, Inc. – 1996-2005
- 2015 Chris Pavlides Networking for Life Award, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- 2011 SmartCEO Magazine SmartCxO
- ICCP – Certified Data Professional (CDP)
- ICCP – Certified Computer Professional, Systems (CCP)