Business Advisor Focused on Operational and Financial Excellence
Todd Venetianer is an executive with over 35 years of experience growing and leading small and mid-sized organizations. He has directed operations ranging from $1 million to over $50 million and has been responsible for managing financial, accounting, human resources, legal, engineering and professional services teams.
Todd’s most recent position was as the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer and Board member for iContracts, Inc. Todd spent 15 years with iContracts growing them from a start-up SaaS based contract management solution provider to a $40 million organization. This included working closely with several private equity firms and leading the acquisition and integration of five companies. Additionally, he coordinated all aspects of the merger of the company with RLDatix including the due diligence activities. During his tenure, Todd had responsibility for achieving revenue growth over 20% per year and net profit margins exceeding 40%. He also managed a client base of over 1000 customers and 150 employees.
Prior to his position with iContracts, Todd led the Global Professional Services and Support organizations for several software companies and provided strategic and technology consulting to small/mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 corporations as an executive with Sapient, Deloitte Consulting and Andersen Consulting.
- Board Advisory
- Organization and Structure
- Business Strategy
- Financials, Accounting, Budgeting
- Human Resources
- Professional Services and Engineering
- Acquisitions and Due Diligence
- Corporate Divestitures and Exit Strategy
- Funding Uses and Sources
- Enterprise SaaS Software Solutions
- Cloud Solutions and Analytics
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Board Treasurer iContracts, Inc.
- Various Non-Profit Advisory Boards
- Master of Business Administration in Finance – Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science – Washington University in St. Louis
- Speaker and Panelist at a variety of Software and Life Sciences Conferences